Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jacob!

Jacob is here! It's wonderful! He got into Gatwick Friday morning-- it was a long day of train rides for me, but completely worth it. Yesterday we went for a walk on the towpath, all the way to the little pub and church. It was a beautiful sunny day: perfect towpath weather. Then in the afternoon I worked on my Henry VII paper. I really need to work a lot today, sadly, but after Wednesday I'll be fancy free for a bit, and I won't have to worry too much about papers while I'm in London!

Also, Kay, my wonderful best friend, sent me American measuring cups, so now I can make food without guesstimating at the ingredient amounts. I'm pretty excited about it-- Thank you, Kay!

Hope all my WM friends are enjoying Spring Break! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Jacob!

Kay said...

Yay! I am glad the measuring cups were helpful-- enjoy your time together! Miss you!

Also, Mike looks like the wolfman. Help me convince him to shave?