Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Housing!

So, I got my housing assignment today, but I still don't know my classes (other than my tutorial) or my schedule (except that there are no Friday classes). I'm living in a Georgian apartment with four other girls. I'm pretty sure I have a roommate, though the other two girls have singles. I really hope my roommate and I will get along-- maybe we'll end up being really good friends, unlike some other roommates I've had in the recent and not so recent past. (But don't worry, Kay, you will always be my dolphin-speaking roomie best friend!)

The apartment description says it has spacious rooms, a kitchen, a common room with a TV and DVD player, and that it overlooks the River Avon. It sounds very nice! As my future roommate wrote in an e-mail, it sounds like the nicest of the housing. It's also just around the corner from the main program building, according to the description. Also, the description calls them flats, but Jacob got mad when I said flats, so I'll stick with apartments until I'm actually in England :).

Meanwhile, I still have this stupid Annales school paper to finish, I have a final in the morning, I have to write up footnotes for one paper, and I have to write up endnotes for another, and basically I want it to be this time tomorrow when I can sleep instead of pumping myself full of Wawa coffee. Ciao!

No comments: